Epoq IT have successfully delivered IT professional services in a number of sectors
Epoq IT works with businesses in the Thames Valley and London, successfully delivering IT professional services in a variety of different industry sectors.
We have a particular specialisation in working with regulated industries, with our client base including many pharmaceutical businesses, law firms and recruitment companies. In industries that are highly regulated and driven by legislation, we design, install, support and document IT systems that meet regulatory risk and compliance guidelines.
We also work with small and mid-sized owner managed businesses where return on investment is key, providing a commercially leverageable IT solution within your budget. Our blend of technology and commercial skills allows us to understand how IT can be effectively leveraged to add to your bottom line.
We typically act as your company’s CIO, delivering solutions including:-
Whether your challenges lie in compliance and risk issues, leveraging technology more effectively to gain a competitive advantage or simply providing better IT support, Epoq IT have the experience to help.
- IT documentation, IT strategy and IT roadmaps
- IT infrastructure consultancy, design and implementation
- 24 x7 ITIL compliant helpdesk, providing support
- IT project management
- Onsite desk-side support
- Proactive system monitoring to maximise system uptime and pre-empt problems
- Inventory and asset management
- IT systems to meet regulatory risk and compliance guidelines
- IT security, cyber security and data protection solutions
- Solutions to protect your systems from data leakage and data loss, including such scenarios as employees leaving or loss of mobile devices
- Effective and flexible remote working solutions
- Provisioning and commissioning of IT for new offices
- Technology to support your business systems whether those be time recording/billing systems, CRM systems, e-detailing systems, cloud based resources, clinical trial management systems, interactive voice response systems, electronic data capture, access control systems and much more
- Office moves
- Internet and connectivity solutions
- IT compliance documentation
- Reliability, resilience, business continuity and disaster recovery solutions
- Crisis management solutions, for example in the event of a systems failure or cyber attack
- User awareness and education – ensuring users are maximising the potential of your technology and are educated around cyber threats to minimise risk to your business
- Virtualisation solutions
- Could systems design and consultancy
“Epoq’s response is fast and effective, understanding the needs and demands of our business and the importance of uptime on all aspects of our reactive service business systems. Their methodical approach to incorporating new technologies into our business has delivered smooth implementation and integration into our organization. All the staff are professional and patient with all queries both on-site and on the phone.”
UK Operations & Coffee Specialist at Gruppo Cimbali SpA
“We have used Epoq for our IT support for a number of years. They have been involved in our maintenance of our system from two separate offices, together with advising on regular updates for both hardware and software. They have also been involved in budgeting for additional IT equipment over the years. We have always found them to be conscientious and reliable with a quick response time when problems occur.”
Managing Director of Kempton Carr Croft
Please do not hesitate to contact us on 01494 444065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out more.