15th May 2014
Are you thinking about migrating to Office 365, already on Office 365 or thinking about a hybrid on-premise Exchange/cloud solution?
Mimecast, working in conjunction with Epoq, can provide IT teams with a choice of services offering additional compliance, email continuity and security"Are you thinking about migrating to Office 365, already on Office 365 "and enhanced end user productivity tools. Join our Webinar below to find out more.
Mimecast with Office 365 means your business can achieve:
• 100% service availability SLA on top of O365; Enable Exchange co-existence with on-premise and O365
• Enhanced email security with data leak prevention and encryption; Continuous policy enforcement
• Highly secure and resilient offsite unlimited email storage; Enhanced e-discovery and compliance archive tools
• Email continuity for Outlook and smart phone users
Join our free webinar at 2pm on Monday 2nd June 2014 to hear:
• Office 365 Overview – the underlying technologies, plans, what they offer, what they don’t
• Why Office 365 – a look into why customers are choosing Office 365, how they are doing this and what are their challenges
• Enhancing your Office 365 experience using Mimecast
• Integration Scenarios – what is supported, what isn’t, what works, what doesn’t
• Q&A from your peers
Via a live demo, see how end-users are empowered to take control of their email through Outlook, webmail and
mobile apps; and the granularity of control that administrators have through an intuitive browser-based console.
Who should attend this event?
This webinar is ideal for all IT members and decision makers who are currently using or considering a move to Microsoft Office 365.
To register for this webinar please email us at email@example.com
We look forward to you joining us online for this informative insight into Mimecast. If you have any questions on this webinar or you have a general Mimecast enquiry, please contact us on 01494 444065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org