14th May 2014
As part of our growth plans and commitment to great customer service , we have a very exciting opportunity to join the team at Epoq IT as a Client Advocate.
You will own the relationship of our customers and be their first port of call, you will be aware of everything"As part of our growth plans and commitment to great customer service ,"that’s going on between us and them and ensure we deliver what they need on time, every time so that we exceed expectations. You’ll manage all administration, reporting, contracts and anything else needed to make sure our clients receive the best possible service.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Ownership and escalation point for clients
• Manage contract and subscription renewals
• Liaise with everyone internally and keep everything on track
• Liaise with suppliers and arrange any logistics
• Sales and project administration
• Creating and maintaining procedures, policies and documentation
• Manage communications to the client
• Identifying new products for our portfolio
• Involvement in pre-sales presentations
To be successful in the role of Client Advocate you will have the following skills and attributes:
• Previous customer service experience and Previous experience in an IT services company would be an advantage
• Have excellent communication skills and presentation skills
• Work well under pressure with the ability to prioritise work
• Have knowledge of CRM/ERP systems (Autotask advantageous)
• Excellent IT skills with all Microsoft applications
• We are looking for a Mature and Responsible individual whom is highly motivated and ambitious. You will be well organised and well presented in the role of Client Advocate.
To express your interest please send your CV to email@example.com